Go the Distance Walk Details
Plan Your Visit!
- Walk Path: One mile, starting at 11:30 a.m. at the Macy Oval.
- The path circles the Westchester Medical Center/Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital campus in Valhalla. The walk is non-competitive.
- Cost: Free.
- Parking: Free. Parking areas will be marked.
- Registration: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Macy Oval.
- Family activities at the Macy Oval: Face painting, crafts, carnival games, character appearances, food and more!
- No pets. Service dogs, strollers and wagons are welcome.
Go The Distance T-Shirts! Get Yours Today!
- Collect your shirt count and sizes, then use the order form here to purchase T-shirts for your group.
- The deadline to order T-shirts with your team name or logo is August 26, 2022. Email your group’s order along with a one-color logo to email@example.com.
- Go the Distance T-shirts are $15 per shirt.
Your Generosity Will Make a Difference!
Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, a member of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth), opened in 2004, and more than 450,000 children have benefited from advanced pediatric care found nowhere else in the region. The demand for these highly specialized services continues to grow. Your Go the Distance Walk and Family Fun Day contributions will enhance Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital.
Meet the Grand Marshals
The Importance of Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, a member of the Westchester Medical Center Heath Network(WMCHealth), is the children’s hospital for New York’s Hudson Valley and Fairfield County, Connecticut. The hospital cares for the area’s most critically ill and injured children, including those in need of open-heart surgery, brain surgery, organ transplants, trauma and burn care, cancer treatments, complex neonatal care and other life-changing pediatric services.